Last Updated January 31, 2022.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by sending an email to [email protected]. Please see below for more information on our refund policy.
NO REFUND POLICY
We have a strict no refund policy. Please, reach out to the team to ask any questions you may have about the course before processing your payment.
REFUND POLICY EXCEPTIONS
If you have made a duplicate purchase, please send us an email including the email address associated with the account and date of purchase. We will gladly review the purchase and issue a refund if applicable.
If you are not satisfied with your course, you may contact our team to discuss alternatives available. Other options we provide are course exchanges, pauses, or extensions. Keep in mind that some of these alternatives may require an additional charge and will be explained by our team members.
COURSE PAUSE POLICY
Last Updated January 31, 2022
We can pause access to your course and reactivate it in the future; that way, the time you don’t use will not be lost.
Please review the restrictions below to see if you may request a pause to your course.
- All pause requests must be made in writing to the following email: [email protected]
- Pause requests will not be retroactive and will be granted based on the days you have remaining from the day of the request.
- Access to the course can only be paused for no less than two weeks.
- The course may be paused only once per every three months of access.
- Any outstanding balances are still due within 30 days of purchase.
All reactivation requests after pause must be made in writing to the following email: [email protected].
- Include receipt of purchase.
- Account must be in good standing and have no outstanding balance.